Friday, January 1, 2010

Upcoming Classes at Beaded Bliss and a Fairy Chrysalis Necklace

I'm going to teach two classes at Beaded Bliss in Danville, CA
Seven Sisters Bead Cluster on March 20, 2010 (note date switched)

Rivoli Sunflower Pendant and Bracelet on February 28, 2010 (note date switched)


Beginners welcome in both classes; some experience with bead weaving or embroidery is helpful.

I was just looking through some old photos to advertise my upcoming classes, and I found this necklace.  The Fairy Chrysalis pendant is made with a big shimmering blue tourmaline and a fire orange cubic zirconia.  The asymmetric necklace is woven with more CZ and peridot.   I made this in March 2008, but I've never posted a photo until now.  I was very happy with the way this piece turned out, and it sold quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...